All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was it Bangkok? I don't think it's the same team
I didn't catch the entire name. I just heard Thailand when they announced the placements during game the award ceremony and was surprised to see a Thailand team in level 5 versus level 6. Their uniforms looked similar to Bangkok but it certainly could have been a different team.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I enjoyed watching the international teams. The looks of joy in their faces was priceless. I was also impressed by the UK and Australia teams. Australia globed for the first time from what I saw posted. Really impressed to see the efforts all of the international teams made to get there and do their best. What an accomplishment! They have a lot to be proud of.

final thoughts, SO SO HAPPY for brandon, F5 and SSX very long deserved wins. People can contest large senior finals till they're blue in the face, but F5 took the advantage and hit a routine while the rest of the division didnt.

happy for GBE lime globing, and vizion 20/20 globing again.

people complaining about smoed not winning, ugh the smoment is officially over.......

shocked by the amount of poor sportsmanship coming out of stingrays gym however.

the only downside will be my wallet in the coming weeks when brandon and f5 release a world champion shirt that i will obviously have to purchase, lol.
"smoment" too clever! I saw what you did there!

Hey, I am with you on Brandom4Life and riding and dying...Yup!

But let's pray they do not get a web. Show with AwesomenessTV...:p

Was scrolling through twitter and i noticed some smoed members making posts like "im still confused" or "still salty"
Not that i completely agree with their placement, but they know that they have a big fanbase on social media and that posts like that could cause drama, so is it really necessary to make posts such as those?

Was scrolling through twitter and i noticed some smoed members making posts like "im still confused" or "still salty"
Not that i completely agree with their placement, but they know that they have a big fanbase on social media and that posts like that could cause drama, so is it really necessary to make posts such as those?

I don't think posts like that are anything to fuss over. They lost, and they lost pretty hard, to a lot of teams that they didn't expect to lose to. I understand that they aren't happy with their placement. I wouldn't be either. As long as they keep other teams out of it, I don't see the harm.

Off-topic, but I am glad I took my cheer losses WAY BEFORE there was Twitter/FB/Instagram.

As someone who has scolded teenagers for their tweets more times than I can count, those fall into the "I don't love those tweets, but they aren't worth getting worked up about" category for me.

I won't hold an "I'm confused" or a similar joking post against a kid. Honestly I too was a little surprised at their placement, I thought they would be top 5 at least. It doesn't sound like it has any ill will behind it, and that they were just a little surprised to land where they did.

Back