All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2 of the top 5 teams voted no
I was standing in that circle and I never saw it come to an actual vote. We had an option for a do-over presented by USASF that had it's own set of logistical problems. From the start we were told it was going to have to be unanimous from ALL of the large seniors, not just the "Power 5". There was some debate, but it was clearly never going to be unanimous, so there wasn't a roll-call type vote.

The emotion you saw was coaches being frustrated with USASF. I don't think any of the coaches were upset with each other - even with differences of opinion about how to best proceed.

Last edited:
the only woman i recognize in the photo is CSP and elaine from WC, i wanna say the woman standing next to Elaine is the other WC coach as well. I have no clue who the woman with blonde hair is.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's who coachesF5

So in other words, awards is supposed to be over in 10 minutes so in USASF fashion, it'll start at 12:30!

Could they not have said all of this BEFORE THE VIDEO?!?! They just love to waste time and drag out awards.

The one I saw showed the other side. I'm not sure if Roger and the CA coach whose name I can't remember were just over what was going on, but they both looked furious
Cg3C0p7WkAAg71N.jpg

I was standing in that circle and I never saw it come to an actual vote. We had an option for a do-over presented by USASF that had it's own set of logistical problems. From the start we were told it was going to have to be unanimous from ALL of the large seniors, not just the "Power 5". There was some debate, but it was immediately clear that it wasn't going to be unanimous so there wasn't really a need to a roll-call type vote.
Oh, I know that more than the 5 had a say, and I know it wasn't an actual vote.

I was standing in that circle and I never saw it come to an actual vote. We had an option for a do-over presented by USASF that had it's own set of logistical problems. From the start we were told it was going to have to be unanimous from ALL of the large seniors, not just the "Power 5". There was some debate, but it was immediately clear that it wasn't going to be unanimous so there wasn't really a need to a roll-call type vote.

In your opinion, seeing their mistakes/rule breaking, should USASF have just called it themselves?

Back