All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Essentially, I'm not trying to take away F5 win's by any means but just looking at the scoresheet they had the least amount of deductions and Orange and SE both lost 6 points, I think Stars lost 5...etc.

Yes Florida time!
Does that make me the salty/cynical New Yorker that I am because I'm like 'Answered my own question: clearly F5 didn't want to redo after they won, knowing with better conditions, they might not.'

Does that make me the salty/cynical New Yorker that I am because I'm like 'Answered my own question: clearly F5 didn't want to redo after they won, knowing with better conditions, they might not.'

F5 had no idea they won yet, they started calling LAG coaches to the front the second Orange left the mat. And it got heated for nearly an hour---all the while COED was still waiting for awards. Awards starting at 12:02 AM FL time for COED.

The floor
13100691_702511529890998_7400279892865741480_n.jpg

And for those who haven't been on a mat like this when it's wet, it does get worse as time goes on as it starts to pool water and indent in heavily used places.

The New Yorker in me says the same thing so don't feel bad. F5 won but it wasn't exactly fair and square.
IMO, the disadvantage associated with going earlier in the division likely equaled the potential disadvantages of the floor possibly being more wet/the later performance times. Not that I expect everyone to agree with me, but although it was disastrous overall, I thought it was a level playing field in that sense.

F5 had no idea they won yet, they started calling LAG coaches to the front the second Orange left the mat. And it got heated for nearly an hour---all the while COED was still waiting for awards. Awards starting at 12:02 AM FL time for COED.
I mean, I'm sure it wasn't exactly rocket science if the teams had as many falls as it sounds like (if Orange had 6pts in deductions, and SE had the same or not much better, it's pretty safe to assume visually you knew they weren't winning it).
The New Yorker in me says the same thing so don't feel bad. F5 won but it wasn't exactly fair and square.
No skin off my nose this year (my life has been uber-busy and I just haven't been invested this year. I didn't even do a bracket). But still, I need a Prince gif for the slight side-eye I'm throwing and the SERIOUS shade I'm throwing at the USASF.

THIS IS WHY I SAID OUTDOOR ARENAS ARE A BAD IDEA.

@ErinS help me out?

Back