All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...It's against the USASF's OWN code of conduct for teams to be competing after 11pm. Again, at this stage of my life I have no dog in my fight but you're a COACH. These are your ATHLETES: their health and safety is in your hands, and the hands of the person running the competition. If the governing body of the sport your in won't even follow it's OWN safety rules, how do you respect it as a governing body? How do you accept that? You can't. It SHOULD still be contested, it SHOULD still be talked about. This isn't the first time it's been a problem and yet they continue to insist they're working on it. You don't 'work' on an event over 10 years in process.

Does nobody remember the vault catastrophe in the WAG finals at the Olympics? Has that ever happened again? No.
Thank you. This issue shouldnt be a thing we have to "move on" about. And idk how many times I've said this. The issue isn't the scores or the teams that won or lost or the "fairness" or this team between that. The issue is the USASF. So no, I'm not going to move on. I'm going to continue to bring it up until USASF is held accountable for their actions and something is fixed. This is the third year this has happened. There's literally no excuse now.

Two b's. Bobble :p

But I think we shoud start using "booble" as an official term starting now for uniform malfunctions.

"Oh that team had multiple boobles."

"I don't think that top can be used with a proper bra. I see boobles for them in the near future."

Etc.
Well I have some odd visuals with that of boobles popping out of uniforms during a tumbling pass

So I'll speak my part of this situation...
IMO, (coming from an athlete who JUST lost senior age) time has NOTHING to do with these team's performance, they're 12-18, they've been in the park all day practicing and having fun. if they needed as much rest as you guys made it seem, they had the option to get it. Plus, they're up all night after regular practices anyway so.....
Slip n slide time..
funny how everyone complained about the mat AFTER they competed but I'll sip tea lol.
If the Mat was THAT big of a deal, they could've and WOULD'VE refused to compete on it.
No one had tumbling busts, the girl from Panthers should be the only one complaining. (And Cali coed guy)
Back to the time...
Y'all are complaining about Competing late, if they would've redid the mat, moved to another venue, anything, it would've took longer than it did. Them competing today would've been late also because they would've had to compete after everyone. These large worlds teams should be used to it since half of them have been on these teams for more than one season.

this is childish. don't take away from the athletes.
It's not childish. It's fact. The scores reflect it.
d344651651ced031dfb034ac32dd5530.jpg

Back