All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Late to the party but I think SSX and Peach will win! They both put out great routines.

If Peach don't win I might cry...fingers crossed for them until awards.

I'll be real, if Great Whites don't win (and they hit) I might just start a riot.

I was very briefly speaking to their coach last night (I was hoping she could get me the dirt on the huddle at large senior tbh), and it sounds like they were scored rather low comparatively in pyramid and dance and needed to make necessary upgrades/changes. Stunt wise I think they're just putting out a stunt that's gonna hit no matter what. We'll see!

Looking back at the deductions from last night:

Panthers, KC, LOT and supermodels were the only teams to have deductions in regards to tumbling busts (AB, AF)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very briefly speaking to their coach last night (I was hoping she could get me the dirt on the huddle at large senior tbh), and it sounds like they were scored rather low comparatively in pyramid and dance and needed to make necessary upgrades/changes. Stunt wise I think they're just putting out a stunt that's gonna hit no matter what. We'll see!

I feel like their pyramid is better than anyone else's in the division. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the SS updates this afternoon guys! Been great reading, wish I could of watched! Now I'm finished work but off to coach our non-comp classes. Do you think I can just lie in front of the mat and shout instructions and let the five year olds do their own jumps/tumbles?

Back