All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is somebody periscoping international all girl? please my live stream kicked me out and i can log in again. vikings allstars are up in one minute and I really need to see them. somebody help!!

When you go to the bathroom check your PMs

I disagree; in fact I think it should be talked about more and everywhere---this isn't about who won and who lost---it's about the athletes and their safety. And USASF has continually gotten worse over this very issue---sure it ran late the past 2 years, but this year it was the absolutely latest and the mat was wet. Dare I ask what USASF plans to add to the obstacle of 2017? This is a much bigger issue and frankly I'm happy to see people still up in arms over it---the entire LAG division got screwed and while USASF is the joke, those athletes had to pay for it.

@U.E. Cheer Brandon Senior Pink Hit

We will just disagree, this is a day 3 thread and should be focused on current day 3 happenings. Could always go back to day 2 thread to continue the "Matgate2016"
Medium All Girl Awards

The audio was hideous........same thing at my house.

I'm not aware that OO5 didn't make it to the finals.... Please excuse me while I'm sobbing in the corner.... Please come back strong next season TG...

I personally think that A-Team are one of the weakest teams in terms of stunting, in comparison to the rest of the top ten. They're Spirit so their choreo and execution are pretty much flawless. With Peach having a little wobble (a team that also relies on their execution to carry them), I thought Fame had it. But this is probably why I'm not a worlds judge. Congrats to A-Team though, they've been a bridesmaid the past two years also.

IT'S LIKE WORLDS DAY 3 IS LITERALLY ALL WEDDING BELLS.
Yesterday Peach had 2 bobbles and were still more than 2 points ahead of both SOT and SS who both hit. I thought for sure they had it with just 1 bobble. I completely agree with you about SOT though.

I personally think that A-Team are one of the weakest teams in terms of stunting, in comparison to the rest of the top ten. They're Spirit so their choreo and execution are pretty much flawless. With Peach having a little wobble (a team that also relies on their execution to carry them), I thought Fame had it. But this is probably why I'm not a worlds judge. Congrats to A-Team though, they've been a bridesmaid the past two years also.

IT'S LIKE WORLDS DAY 3 IS LITERALLY ALL WEDDING BELLS.
Well, after Day 1 I think some of us weren't to sure why we couldn't be Worlds judges. I mean, an hour long line to contest scores..

is somebody periscoping international all girl? please my live stream kicked me out and i can log in again. vikings allstars are up in one minute and I really need to see them. somebody help!!
Was just stopped for an injury. Right as the pyramid started

We will just disagree, this is a day 3 thread and should be focused on current day 3 happenings. Could always go back to day 2 thread to continue the "Matgate2016"

It would be great to continue the discussion in that thread, but it has been locked as Day 2 is over.

Oh well I'm so pleased Supers globed, they deserved it. Well done to A-Team on the gold, I'd been hoping that one of the SOT teams would win this weekend.
Sad for Peach but Silver is a great result!

Double post but...We can't go back to the Day 2 thread. It's locked. :D

Back