All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We will just disagree, this is a day 3 thread and should be focused on current day 3 happenings. Could always go back to day 2 thread to continue the "Matgate2016"

The audio was hideous........same thing at my house.

It is closed for comments.

One last call to PM me for my periscope name! Will be live for Small Coed and again later for Medium Coed. As well as both award sessions

One last call to PM me for my periscope name! Will be live for Small Coed and again later for Medium Coed. As well as both award sessions
Did you periscope earlier? I missed all of small and am hoping to find a periscope to watch it all back on.

I'll be periscoping SSC one can also pm me haha. Trying to give y'all options :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just going to order my Top Gun shirts, eat ice cream while watching TGLC and OO5 day one routines. Also I need to be on the look out for F5 world champ shirts since it look like that pink "hello is F5 there?" shirt isn't for sale.

ETA: I'm pretending day 2 do not exist except for F5.

Last edited:
When does small coed start? I'm trying to figure out if I have enough time to mow my lawn (that's literally 7 inches high since my sister chose to ignore it) before SSC starts

Back