All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Judges better don't mess up this time.... or they'll feel the wrath of anger from entire cheer universe...

Me, alone in my house watching BSB
giphy.gif

and I. REGRET. NOTHING.

I just jumped around my room alone silently screaming so my flatmates didn't hear me, I too, regret nothing.

Honestly though I have no idea who will win? I want to say BSB based on the history of their raw score but worlds judges are unpredictable sometimes... Plus the fact that Thunder was ahead, and that Smoed had so many mistakes yesterday that their raw score could change significantly. UGH I'm nervous!
ICE was barely ahead and BSB had a 5 point deduction yesterday. But raw scores could still change.

Do we genuinely not think that SMOED will come second? Thunder were great but I dunno, I can't count them out!

Brandon is a no brainer obviously, I feel for my downstairs neighbours I was stomping like nobody's business

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

SOMEONE for the love of jesus get video of awards if your periscoping (and put that stuff on youtube), i have to leave for work but i will be able to see awards before i clock in at 5 i just wont be able to do periscope on my phone.

Back