All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anacondas were looking so good until that basket, wonder what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we just bring up the fact that this is WORLDS and these athletes are performing to what looks like an half empty arena. Not exactly that worlds feel when you make finals in the milkhouse! Can we stop with Monday finals?
Especially because I'm sure some people don't wanna support usasf after last night's fiasco.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can we just bring up the fact that this is WORLDS and these athletes are performing to what looks like an half empty arena. Not exactly that worlds feel when you make finals in the milkhouse! Can we stop with Monday finals?

They need to better decide where to put teams. Or not take as many international open teams, and put ALL finals in the milkhouse. At least then you're guaranteeing your entire audience is in there. Then you mix LIOC5 (not the most popular division) with a popular division or 2

Jostens is barely half full and this is the busiest it's been all day.

So, not a cheer update but my favourite band/heroes/life savers just announced they're doing a tour again after being on an unofficial break/merge with another band for years. I can't handle this. If cougars win I'm going to be just a ball of tears.

Are you referring to McFly? If so, that has also made my day. Tour, plus SSX, plus Brandon. Can this day never end please

They need to better decide where to put teams. Or not take as many international open teams, and put ALL finals in the milkhouse. At least then you're guaranteeing your entire audience is in there. Then you mix LIOC5 (not the most popular division) with a popular division or 2

I'm sad that not all finals are in the Milkhouse anymore. That was always the goal for finals, so we could compete at the Milkhouse. The time I made finals and got to compete there was amazing!! I think some divisions go from the Arena to Jostens, with no chance at the Milkhouse. Makes me sad

Back