All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Random question. Was it last year or the year before that they took four US IOC5 teams into finals? And what was the reasoning for that? I remember it happening but can't remember why.

Last year. I think they had prematurely announced the top 3 before they scored the last team like the idiots they are and they didn't really have a solution to fix it so all 4 went.

ETA no @kristenthegreat is right, the premature announcing was why they took an extra small senior(?) team into finals.

aaaand Smoex is off the floor because USASF realized they can't get ahead of schedule!

Guessing it was a music issue because the music keeps starting.

Random question. Was it last year or the year before that they took four US IOC5 teams into finals? And what was the reasoning for that? I remember it happening but can't remember why.

Last year. They had announced the finalists before revising Wildcats scores. Turned out Wildcats were in fact part of the top 3, so they allowed four teams. That's another one of their rules even they don't want to enforce.

I think it was last year and I'm pretty sure it was because there were contested scores between semi finals and finals and so rather than kick someone out they kept 4.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back