All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sorry I had to end my awards broadcast y'all!! I'm at work and I'm a nanny, and the Mom is about to come home.
Side note: If anyone finds an IO5 scoresheet. Share. I need to know what happened. thx

I hope you've been a proper nanny and made sure your charges watched nothing but Worlds coverage all weekend!:p

Based on our experience this weekend, I feel like the awards for the next rounds are probably not ready. If that's the case I would rather them enjoy the moment and take all the pictures they want until the results are ready. Better than watching an empty floor or spinning globe.

ETA I'm also a picture person and would be taking a gazillion pictures if it were me!

Based on our experience this weekend, I feel like the awards for the next rounds are probably not ready. If that's the case I would rather them enjoy the moment and take all the pictures they want until the results are ready. Better than watching an empty floor or spinning globe.

ETA I'm also a picture person and would be taking a gazillion pictures if it were me!

You're probable right about that. I don't think they need anyone to hurry, they don't need the space yet.

Alright, I give up too. I'll see the rest of the results in the morning. Enjoy the rest of the awards everyone, good night!

Back