All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I checked out the link to subscribe for Summit. It is indeed powered by FloCheer. But there is a small statement on there that says your subscription grants you full access to content from the website you joined on. Hmmmmm so no idea I guess until Summit gets here and someone tries to watch. But I'm totally betting they have a way around it to make you pay twice.

Cg7uDnBWwAMJprk.jpg
Look at all those 0.00 deductions! The most we've seen in all divisions I think!

Wish ops globed, but GHOST RECON AS A FIRST YEAR TEAM. Silver is so so much to be proud of. Also proud of Cali coed with the bronze, reckless with the silver, and sparkle with the gold. May have not been the best year for some teams, but all worlds teams made finals and that's something to be proud of!! Wouldn't trade my program for the world. Great job to everyone!

Even if u cancelled u get it for the full month from when u signed up.
A full month from when you sign up OR just through the end of the month you signed up on?

I must say FloCheer has been the best stream I think we've ever had. Judging this on my own feed and the amount of complaints I've seen. Not near as many as in the past. And we could watch two arenas at once (though next year I vote 3 arenas at once!)

I guess I'll keep my sub until next week; I really just want to see the Dance Summit though. Although with Summit being in 3 places if you count dance, will they have 3 different companies streaming it? Or the one?

A full month from when you sign up OR just through the end of the month you signed up on?

I must say FloCheer has been the best stream I think we've ever had. Judging this on my own feed and the amount of complaints I've seen. Not near as many as in the past. And we could watch two arenas at once (though next year I vote 3 arenas at once!)

My stream wasn't quite as good as the last two years when I watched it on roku and missed a few teams and ILOC5 awards, but way better than cheerlive, for sure.

Stars Vipers never fail to impress me. They globed with their first ever worlds team.... I see you! I just love that they make sure their team is ready, and didn't start sending a team to worlds as soon as one athlete could do a janky double.
Bottom 50% of small senior and small coed, take note!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back