All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I'm just getting off work...

1. YAAAASSS BSB THANK U
I hid in the beer cooler with a fellow cheerleader refreshing just for you ❤️❤️❤️
2. Upset Top Dog got 7th...
3. OKAY STARS VIPERS 2nd place!!! I see you!!
4. My bracket is super busted!!
5. Still upset 005 didn't make finals...
Like really upset
6. Electric with the bronze at their second competition!!!!
7. Didn't think smoed would get 6th but okay
8. Really wanted Lime to win small senior but glad ssx finally got their time
9. My bracket is SUPER DUPER busted!!!!
10. Woodlands Blops, super sad they didn't globe
11. Super happy for vizion and super seniors for globing!!

Now what drama did I miss????

It took about 3 hours for small coed awards to happen...

Can anyone update the medal counts on the Big Worlds Spreadsheet? I am so brain dead and would love the help.

Now I'm over here casually crying about smoed... It's a big deal to be going for a fifth straight world title. Those kids will never get to do that again. However, Brandon was super solid all season and deserved this win. I just realized what it meant for Smoed though

Now I'm over here casually crying about smoed... It's a big deal to be going for a fifth straight world title. Those kids will never get to do that again. However, Brandon was super solid all season and deserved this win. I just realized what it meant for Smoed though
I feel like Smoed in general was being underscored this season. I'm not saying they deserved to globe, but even last season they were scoring higher with all the inconsistencies. Happy for BSB thought.

Well apparently I made a criteria error when my account for Flocheer was made---I didn't go through the Varsity link so if I want to watch the Summit I have to upgrade another account. Not happening!

But really....what do we do now
2b9017f8bc2c323a3e96dfde954e116a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back