All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, I have the LIOC5 score sheet from trials. I can't upload it because I forgot my tapatalk password. but... Here are the raw scores.
OO5: 134.00
Wildcats: 132.15
Nfinity: 130.95
Electric: 129.10
Rolling Stones: 128.10
Ghost Recon: 122.90
How did Wild win grand if their raw was only 132 during US Trials? How did their score increase so massively from then?
(Not throwing shade, Wildcats are the reason I'm even a cheerleader)

Sorry, I have the LIOC5 score sheet from trials. I can't upload it because I forgot my tapatalk password. but... Here are the raw scores.
How did Wild win grand if their raw was only 132 during US Trials? How did their score increase so massively from then?
005's RAW SCORE THO

Sorry, if it has already been asked. I haven't read the whole thread. What teams this year won first at both NCA and Worlds?

Brandon and ??????

Still looking for Small Senior and IO5 scores. Did I miss them in this thread? They aren't in the spreadsheet, or in the scoresheet thread.

It's because scoring is comparative, and there really is no "grand champ" of worlds. Which is why that's never really announced or awarded - it's not a real title they hold. They weren't scored against the other divisions so you can't compare scores between divisions.
So if OO5 went first, the judges can't give them a 148 because they need to leave room in case the later teams are better. So they give them a 134 to leave room for better teams. However, nobody was better in Us Trials so they had to score everyone else below OO5. Starting with a different team can make a huge difference in how high the division as a whole's scores are. Does that make sense?

Not an update, but a random question. I noticed a lot of athletes with something crescent shaped on their faces on their temples. It was clear, and I only noticed it at certain angles (mainly in the interviews). Anybody know what it was and/or what it was for?....or was I just seeing things? Haha [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's supposed to be a more intense version of highlighting, but like with glitter.

Back