All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will it be released? Wondering why all others are posted but this one??
It's generally up to the coaches of the teams in that division to post them, they're the only ones that get them.

For reference, Medium All Girl scores from Worlds 2012 have not been out in the public, 4 years later.

ETA: Meant 2012, medium coed was never released from 2013.

Will it be released? Wondering why all others are posted but this one??

Assuming you have a CP in the division due to your investment in the scoresheets? You'd be better off asking your coaches to share it. No one is hiding it, yet no one is required to share it. The coaches are the only ones at liberty to see it.

you cant tell me California black ops stunt score difficulty should be that low... that stunt was absolutely nuts.
It's pretty common knowledge that black ops has one of, it not, the hardest elite stunt sequences in all divisions of cheer, not just medium coed yet 4 other teams had a higher difficulty score in their division? Still scratching my head about this.

435b9fccaa32292e8c78a6131e73dbe6.jpg

Medium Coed Score breakdowns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your an owner, you understand the score sheet and scoring pretty well I assume. In your opinion, what should a program that normally scored say a 4.2/9.3 in toss difficulty/execution be scored if they happened to have an omitted basket toss in a particular competition? Just curious...

According to the CU app, here are the scores. Not sure how reliable these are considering a score wasn't even provided for a team in medium senior.
Small Senior
SSX 143.50
Generals 142.60
Lime 134.60
ICE LL 134.10
Angels 133.70
Fame 133.35
Apple 131.80
Heat 130.55
Lady Bullets 128.90
X-Factor 128.85
Lady Lace 122.35

Medium Senior
A-Team 140.80
Peach 138.05
Super Seniors 137.20
Lady Jags 133.95
Pink Thunder 132.65
Aces 132.20
Lady Respect 123.00
Fierce 5 121.45
Lady Reign 121.10
Shade No Score Provided

It's pretty common knowledge that black ops has one of, it not, the hardest elite stunt sequences in all divisions of cheer, not just medium coed yet 4 other teams had a higher difficulty score in their division? Still scratching my head about this.

Same.... That stunt was insane , I'm still very confused.

So this is kind of what I am getting at. Because I am thinking there may be a difference between being "hard" and "hitting the scoresheet" (at least that is where my head is going looking at the #s) I totally understand why execution scores can be so varied...but I saw amazing stunting (and tumbling etc) out of all those top teams and I just fail to understand what gave some teams so much more of an advantage on that difficulty score than others. I really am hoping a coach can explain because as a parent/viewer... I am not understanding.

It takes a lot of movement for bobbles to be deducted at Worlds, at least it has for many years. I've seen worse bobbles than that not get deducted either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nobody knows how raw scores are created. Just not smoed's day for a high raw score.

Back