All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel so sorry for the girl who busted her two to double on Cheetahs. Nonetheless, congrats Steel! A well deserved win

Not to be a party pooper, but I've seen so many disappointed faces over worlds medals, ICU included, this week. If I see another I'll rip my hair out. Yes I get it, we all want to win, but imagine how many people would be going crazy over a worlds bronze or silver medal. Stop it.

Not to be a party pooper, but I've seen so many disappointed faces over worlds medals, ICU included, this week. If I see another I'll rip my hair out. Yes I get it, we all want to win, but imagine how many people would be going crazy over a worlds bronze or silver medal. Stop it.
I don't posts like this tbh. Yeah a lot of teams would kill for bronze or even fourth but when you train for gold its normal to be disappointed. It's not the same as a team who was just hoping to make top 10.

Y'all my mouth dropped open legitimately...way to go Steel! Congrats to all of the teams!
CP and I both looked at each other with the same expression. Super happy for them even though we were rooting for TGLC..would have been happy with either of the top 3 winning.

Last edited:
Back