All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know they still have day 2 but has there ever been a tie going into awards? If so what happens? Do two teams get gold

and Do they do the 1. 1. 3 concept? As in there wouldn't be a silver medalist? Or would everyone bump up? Since it IS listed as 1. Panthers 1. Stars 3. Stingrays

and Do they do the 1. 1. 3 concept? As in there wouldn't be a silver medalist? Or would everyone bump up? Since it IS listed as 1. Panthers 1. Stars 3. Stingrays
That year there was a silver medalist and a bronze medalist. I guess cause they already had those globes/medals. But if I remember right, they had to send one of the 2 teams their globe since they only had 1.

A-Team was like exploding glitter that just wouldn't stop.

Otherwise, extremely solid routine... Royalty as well, expect nothing less from Spirit of Texas.

I'm just really curious is spirit of Texas is going to get a deduction for their "march on" as usasf called it [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't take how excited the TGLC boy is for them. So sweet.

C-rPozUUQAA2BAe.jpg

They walked on like they normally do, but usasf had posted floor entrance examples earlier this week, and they showed that as getting a deduction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know the reason behind that rule? Seems a little odd to me.

Back