All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow I didn't see Brandon pink, but they must have had a rough day if they didn't even make the top 20!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-rsJGKWsAAUvhU.jpg

In the interest of full disclosure, I am not an expert or anything. But I used to have a lot of back flexibility and I talked at length with my orthopedist about it back in high school and he said that if it's don't correctly it would be fine and I just took it at that.

I just tried to find articles about back flexibility being dangerous and the only things I could find were concerns on forums like this and chalk bucket and rhythmic mom, but all of the people in the forums reported being told the same thing by their orthopedist.
I used the health journal database my nursing school pays for and I couldn't find any scholarly articles relating flexibility to problems either, but that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't out there.

Do you guys have any sources on the relationship between flexibility and damage? Couldn't the comment about "unnecessary damage" and there being "no 'right way to unnatural contort your..." be said about tumbling, jumps, and stunting?
I'm with you on this. None of this is natural at all, but its part of the sport.

also for smoed pyramid, I saw a girl not landing in craddle position. she landed on her stomach in her last flip.
Wouldn't that count as technique as oppose to a deduction?! 2 or 3 points off in a deduction could be death in this tight of a division

Wait, where is PCT vengeance and Royalcats? Weren't they supposed to go before KC?

ETA: nvm, crisis averted

Wouldn't that count as technique as oppose to a deduction?! 2 or 3 points off in a deduction could be death in this tight of a division
Worlds deducts for incomplete rotations

Back