All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else's feed switch to Woodlands Elite Blops during Suns performance? I have it playing on my laptop too bc it kept skipping but they need to fix their !@#& soon!

YES. Mine went between blops and suns and at this point I'm not sure where we are on this schedule

Okay. Doggo has been occupied outdoors with a fresh stick for chewing. Now to occupy husband somewhere away from me so I can enjoy and holler at the tv in peace

is anyone else getting this? [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have it when I'm watching my laptop. My guess is they're using it as a watermark. If you stream off your feed, they'll know whose account to cancel

Mine froze when Cali should've been walking out but then I refreshed the screen and it was still Logo screen but now at least it's back up to speed.

58ea3f0f6592287baf4ae4502f602350.jpg
is anyone else getting this? [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think others have mentioned theyve had this happen. My guess is its there to deter bootleg videos from popping up/figure out where they came from.

Its amazing how much effort theyll to put into stopping their product from being used against their terms but wont try to fix the same issues they have every year...:rolleyes: reasons why I dont buy the stream...

I've never had an issue with streaming on Flo through FloSlam. I think it's the # of people tuning in, because they have to guesstimate how many people from their other verticals will stream in addition to the people who subscribe through FloCheer and Varsity TV. Here's to hoping they get it fixed at some point....

Back