All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I missed European nap time :D
Now I have a few 10 mins and one 20 min nap planned. Don't think that's gonna work out lol

Cheer Infinity in Malmö, Sweden let my CP practice with them for free when we were there last year. A super nice bunch. No idea how they'll do but rooting for them!

Unfortunaly they did not do so good. They had a few stuntfalls and a pyramidfall. I am a huge fan of them too because they are the closest program to me and they are such a good program too. They placed top 3 in all the divisions they were in at regionala recently. Hoping they can do bettet tomorrow.

did the ohio extreme voice over just say "if you want some vodka get some" or am i going crazy?
Every year there are some mixes that make me do a double take. It did sound a little bit like vodka but I am assuming that's not the actually line lol

sorry i'm a little late to the party...but are they not releasing scores until all teams in a division have competed this year?

sorry i'm a little late to the party...but are they not releasing scores until all teams in a division have competed this year?
Yea, that is new this year. And it seems like it's really just coaches releasing them, not USASF

Latest posts

Back