All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KP is already going to be worlds/senior eligible?! how?! (Is the older daughter already on SE and I missed it?)
Older daughter is on senior teams, but not SE. KP also on senior teams, just not worlds teams this season.

I'm sure the future Pope kid will be a future Coed Elite Star in the making. Expect the rise of Coed Elite, they have 12 years to make it an untouchable team!

I'm really over the "smile for 3rd/2nd place until the cameras are turned off". Those athletes are KIDS. They didn't work hard and make all those sacrifices for 2nd/3rd place, they wanted to get 1st and didn't get it. Of course they are disappointed.
I'm just glad that there is no camera around me during some of those awards sessions because that would not be pretty and I'm just a fan and an adult and know how to "keep it together".

KP is already going to be worlds/senior eligible?! how?! (Is the older daughter already on SE and I missed it?)
Pretty sure daughter #1 doesn't want to be on SE, atleast she didn't last I heard. But it might change later on. :)

I'm really over the "smile for 3rd/2nd place until the cameras are turned off". Those athletes are KIDS. They didn't work hard and make all those sacrifices for 2nd/3rd place, they wanted to get 1st and didn't get it. Of course they are disappointed.
I'm just glad that there is no camera around me during some of those awards sessions because that would not be pretty and I'm just a fan and an adult and know how to "keep it together".
I mean they should be thankful for even making it to worlds.

Back