All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PUT. YOUR. PHONE. DOWN. For gods sake is that few seconds on your snapchat really more important than the memorie you will have if you just enjoy awards

Idk I think I would have my phone on the floor of awards if I was allowed. I know when I'm super excited sometimes I can forget what happened. It's why I take concert videos.

I would love to globe and have video of the moment directly after to have for myself. I actually came to post about how there's a girl from M5 (ECE Bombshells) who posted their reactions throughout awards and I was literally CRYING by the end because I got to watch that personal reaction.

Idk I think I would have my phone on the floor of awards if I was allowed. I know when I'm super excited sometimes I can forget what happened. It's why I take concert videos.

I would love to globe and have video of the moment directly after to have for myself. I actually came to post about how there's a girl from M5 (ECE Bombshells) who posted their reactions throughout awards and I was literally CRYING by the end because I got to watch that personal reaction.
I totally agree. I would want my phone so I could video and take pictures to remember the exact moment.

UH tie for bronze????

yhqlcntlquzvtg9emsnz.gif

TIE WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIE MY BABIES SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT BRONZE

Back