All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is that not an option on Roku? It is on laptop/ipad/phone

If it is I don't know how to do it. I need to figure it out, if you can do split screen and I learn my husband will be thrilled, clicking between mats while watching jiu jitsu tournaments is worse than the few arena's for worlds. I don't want to mess now though and risk not getting to watch anything.

If it was suppose to be her... I wonder why the stunt group loaded the basket. It could just be a habit, after drilling a routine into your head, getting into position becomes second nature.

I'm surprised they don't come with alternates tbh

If it is I don't know how to do it. I need to figure it out, if you can do split screen and I learn my husband will be thrilled, clicking between mats while watching jiu jitsu tournaments is worse than the few arena's for worlds. I don't want to mess now though and risk not getting to watch anything.
There should be a little camera icon at the bottom of the screen. If you click on that you can select 2 live streams.

Rewatching gco wildcats and I just can't get over the fight they put up today. That ending structure was. Not. Coming. Down. Really hope it pays of, they deserve it!

There should be a little camera icon at the bottom of the screen. If you click on that you can select 2 live streams.

I don't have one of those on my screen. It is the cheaper roku and the one for old TV's. Maybe that makes a difference? Thank you for trying to help me though, I really appreciate it!

Back