All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What happened to Lady Bullets? My feed skipped and it looked like their music stopped?

Lady Bullets sure know a thing or two about saving a stunt at Worlds! Ugh, it had my heart racing! They seemed nervous today.

And yes, I think the person in charge of music accidentally stopped it a few seconds earlier because they have a "let the music stop" voiceover and pose, but they pick up dancing a few seconds later. They kept dancing on beat anyway though!

Lady Bullets sure know a thing or two about saving a stunt at Worlds! Ugh, it had my heart racing! They seemed nervous today.

And yes, I think the person in charge of music accidentally stopped it a few seconds earlier because they have a "let the music stop" voiceover and pose, but they pick up dancing a few seconds later. They kept dancing on beat anyway though!

Interesting, isn't it typically a person affiliated with the team who is in charge of playing/stopping the music? Or has this changed

Did something happen with LB? I wasn't able to watch but cheer updates just tweeted a music note emoji. I cannot have a repeat of the aces incident

Haha! They just thought they were finished so music was turned off.
I'm over music being an issue in a sport.
Looking forward to Aces division change next season.

Back