All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could anyone please give some insight to the possible legality from generals bobble?
If we're calling it for safety/ out of level stunt that's 4 points, it hurts my heart to say this but if counted, gens might (keyword) be out of it. It's really anyone's game or should I say globe

Could anyone please give some insight to the possible legality from generals bobble?

I didn't watch it properly but if fully released its illegal as it lands in an inverted position? I'm not sure on the deduction for a safety violation at worlds but on a regular score sheet out of 100 its a 2 point deduction. Sometimes safety judges will be lenient if it's the only group not to make the connection and it's an obvious performance error.

Here is my question about the 3rd mat panel..
They are tumbling from the same corner, maybe even hitting the same tumbling pass which means they're going to LAND in the same spot thus creating a dead spot on the mat.

I don't see it as a curse, maybe just a little too much tumble love lolol

History exam on wednesday that I am so going to fail. Why must worlds always coincide with finals?

Tell me about it. I had a final this morning, and then I have one tomorrow morning and a paper Wednesday. Attempting to alternate between watching teams and studying, but its definitely turning into more watching :oops:

I'm just so happy that LL hit. Would love to see them get a globe, regardless of the color.

And M5!!!! I love them so much. Really hoping they can pull off a win, their mix is my favorite of the year. Have loved ECE since I saw Celebrity Cheer's Junior White in 2009 and ECE Sr. White in 2010.

I really want LL to win! They just had a fire in them and I hope the judges see it. They have enough talent and skills to match w/ SSX and Gens, but at Worlds, hitting and having that burning fire to win that comes across in your performance should take you over. I think we saw that in SSX last year and in Gens the year before.

As for Medium Sr, no one can argue that M5 performs their routine best. SO sad because if it was anybody, I'd want LJ to have given them a run for their money. The sass and performance value from both of these teams gave me absolute life. That said, hopefully we'll see Fame SS slide up to a globe now. A-Team was good and technically sound, but neither them nor Peach did it for me this season. I'm still waiting for Fame SS to have their "bride" year in general- they keep getting stronger, but I want a huge win for them next season.

Muscle and flexibility don't gel well, and these routines are requiring a lot more tumbling these days. Gone are the days where the flyers can just nugget in the back and not tumble. Joint limitation is real.
I choose to believe that we can have both. And if we believe hard enough, them maybe we won't have to look at entire teams struggling to pull heel stretches.

Because it is possible to both tumble and pull a dang heel stretch.

Back