All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady Lightning hands down hit the best routine of the top 5 today, so glad to see them rewarded. I personally don't think generals as THAT far ahead to get four points deducted and still get silver... but I'm a sharkie fan so what do I know?

Oh my gosh it's HELL. We did it online last week and the laptops wouldn't work so we have kids doing make up testing now. Later on this week it'll be paper and pencil so it'll be extra boring.

It's awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the computers not working during state testing is a mandatory part of the whole experience, we went through the same hell last week with ours and I hated every second.

My thoughts are with all educators who are stuck with proctoring during this, the most sacred of cheer weekends.

C-wNjTbXcAAg6o_.jpg:large

The issue with judging inconsistency is it affects you most when you least need it to. It don't matter what the name of the gym is, when the competition is or what is on the line. Things should be fair for all no matter who it is competing and what the award will be. The results always matters to someone even if it does not matter to you. While I appreciate the rules, things should be called the same in Oct as they will be in Apr. JMO.

I want to shimmy and unshimmy just so I can click shimmy again.

Back