All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm probably in the minority here but...am I the only one who thinks that at worlds "performance errors" should absolutely be deductions? This isn't just another national competition...it's worlds. I do understand that accidents/mistakes happen but why shouldn't these mistakes count against scores?

I'm probably in the minority here but...am I the only one who thinks that at worlds "performance errors" should absolutely be deductions? This isn't just another national competition...it's worlds. I do understand that accidents/mistakes happen but why shouldn't these mistakes count against scores?
First of all, weird seeing you on here, had to do a double take at the username!!

Secondly, I completely agree.

No, I agree they should be deductions. But its just a tough pill to swallow sometimes and if its not marked as a deduction at all comps, it makes it even worse.

I have no issue with it happening. My issue is it not happening all year long.

Back