All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Generals looked like a fluke performance error that she couldn't have done much about in the moment but SSX just looked like a careless error which is why I understand the deduction! Theirs was pretty obvious to me. Even if it hasn't been duducted all season it is still not the correct way to legally do the stunt.[/QUOTE

I've watched the pyramid three times now and can't see the SSX early release. Can someone enlighten me? Please

It was more than just the basket toss fall.

The base on the left fell to the ground, which forced the base on the right to take longer to travel across the mat. He missed the catch in the pyramid so that's one major BF from a toss and a major PYR BF.

MY HEART, WHY?!!

Yes! I went back and saw this as well. So sad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Give it to one of the international teams (I'm looking at you Flyerz!).

Or Outlawz, I didn't see if they hit but I would LOVE for Australia to take home it's first ring.
Something happened with Outlaws. The music went off, the lights dimmed and the camera panned up to the backdrop. They weren't done and everyone looked confused, not sure if it was an injury, technical issue or other :( Hope it's getting worked out, all the Aussies would love to see a globe come down under!

don't know whether to not watch the 2 rerun routines and head over to IAG awards or wait... are they running on time over there?

Long break and teams I'm not desperate to see = better head off to sleep. 3.33 am Aussie out!
Eta- not sure how long the reruns are going to take, especially if they are substituting. First sensible decision made all weekend- sleep!

Something happened with Outlaws. The music went off, the lights dimmed and the camera panned up to the backdrop. They weren't done and everyone looked confused, not sure if it was an injury, technical issue or other :( Hope it's getting worked out, all the Aussies would love to see a globe come down under!
They had an injury, front right during jumps

Back