All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is so amazing to watch flyerz react to awards. I don't think they ever thought they would be a world champion when they were on the plane down here and you can see how much it means to them.

This is what worlds is about, not being bitter about getting a globe you didn't want. I could watch them get announced 30 times and still get chills.

Really wish I could split screen so I didn't have to miss one arena while watching another. My Roku is so slow to switch between. Or maybe it just seems slow cause I'm impatient.
Is that not an option on Roku? It is on laptop/ipad/phone

I'm very interested and nervous to see how Small and Medium Coed plays out...hoping for an injury free remainder of the day. And yay Flyers! Congrats, ladies.

Also, probably failed that online exam but it's fine!!!!!!

It is so amazing to watch flyerz react to awards. I don't think they ever thought they would be a world champion when they were on the plane down here and you can see how much it means to them.

This is what worlds is about, not being bitter about getting a globe you didn't want. I could watch them get announced 30 times and still get chills.

Oh they were definitely thinking it. Them and GWs have gone back and forth this year, Knockout took cheer for the cure, GWs took nationals two weeks ago... They've actually been quite the rivalry (totally friendly of course) for the past few years up here!

Latest posts

Back