All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would say due to height it would be classed as a release move, BUT it lands in a cradle so MUST follow the dismount/toss rules - therefore requires a spotter..

Right, even if it's just a dismount neither of them can act as the spotter so they need a spotter for that even. Like how you can't double from a two based prep but can if someone grabs ankles. Either way this should be illegal IMO and I can't find a way to look at it and see it as legal.
And after what happened with generals and SSX them getting away with this...

Untrue, in level 1-5 all dismounts must have 2 catchers & a spotter OR a single base and a spotter, hence why extended stunts will have someone standing by their side to catch as they are acting as the spotter, even for "duel" based stunts, one of the bases must have a spotter grip. As neither bases in the stunt above had a spotter grip (as they had basket hands) it is classed as a multi-based stunt therefore requires two catchers and a spotter...
Well yes, I never said they didn't need a spotter. I just said two people catching isn't illegal. I wouldn't even say that was released tbh, they seems to always have either her feet or her back in their hands.

Right, even if it's just a dismount neither of them can act as the spotter so they need a spotter for that even. Like how you can't double from a two based prep but can if someone grabs ankles. Either way this should be illegal IMO and I can't find a way to look at it and see it as legal.
And after what happened with generals and SSX them getting away with this...

They only way I can see this as being legal is if the safety judge didn't think it fully released...

These may have been posted but since we were talking legalities again:

I don't think there is any question that WE deserved a legality, but the timing for SSX is close---super close. I felt like I saw it better from afar, but the close up doesn't look like she released as early as I thought.

As for Nfinity, until we see scores we won't know what happened...but it appears that a legality should have been given.

I think I got pretty misunderstood so I'm just gonna move on and say yes gunz! A bit shaky but I'll take it. :cloud9:

I'm not sure how I feel about CJA? Everything stayed up? Tumbling was pretty good? It was just so shaky. How many BB were there?

Back