All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I searched through the day 2 thread and CU, but it was a lot, and I may have missed it, so I apologize if I did...

But does anyone have the full score break down of small senior coed semi finals? The Google doc is updated with placements but I have no clue if it was officially released and my eyes are crossing reading everything looking for it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even just on the livestream, you can tell how all the big gyms are getting so much more applause! Shame with some divisions too- international teams aren't getting enough recognition.

I searched through the day 2 thread and CU, but it was a lot, and I may have missed it, so I apologize if I did...

But does anyone have the full score break down of small senior coed semi finals? The Google doc is updated with placements but I have no clue if it was officially released and my eyes are crossing reading everything looking for it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://twitter.com/search?q=small coed scores&src=typd

So I finally caught up with the thread,and ive been wounded once again by claw6 seriously i thought they had it. Please swoosh please! On the side note,seeing bsb won,mend my wound a little bit.

Late to the party, but YEAHHHHHHHHH for Brandon! Congrats to Midnight and WOW KC Cheer---so incredibly happy for them! When CP first started cheering, one of the first comps we went to was with them and all of their athletes were so, so sweet! Yeah for them!

Back