All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im Canadian and I feel like even I missed when Quebec got 1000 gyms with level 5 teams

A bunch of the less known ones come to nb/ns to get bids + flyers + rnd + who knows how many others... Quebec is where it's at rn in Canada

Guys!!! Freddy from SMOED IS ON MANGO 5!!!!!!!!!!!
Hold on!! Sarah Kim from smoed won worlds this year with Knockout!!
tenor.gif

I dont even know who to root for now with Medium Coed. Obsession and C5 dodnt make it. Reign didnt hit. All my favs have broken my heart this year.

Purple's my favorite color so I guess Ill root for SOT.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks. Do you by chance have the full sheets from semis? I was specifically looking for 21-52. CU only posted the first page of who was advancing last I saw. Since the day 2 thread was locked I couldn't ask in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's all I've seen sorry :(

I've finally caught up on this thread. Soo Soo happy for bsb, even though I was really pulling for diamonds.
I'll take a lady lightning win (im curious to know if they had any girls still on the team from when they won the first time)
Sad for generals but after seeing day one scores they couldn't afford to miss anything.
Beatles hitting makes me very happy I'd love to see them win medium coed.

I dont even know who to root for now with Medium Coed. Obsession and C5 dodnt make it. Reign didnt hit. All my favs have broken my heart this year.

Purple's my favorite color so I guess Ill root for SOT.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Obsession isn't medium coed this year and Beatles are also purple (and they wear it better ;))

Back