All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cause hes petty
Definitely has nothing to do with the fact that he has tweeted thousands of times over the past week updating thousands of followers, answering hundreds of questions, and sending hundreds of pictures through. But yep...super duper petty for sending a picture through which I'm sure was an accident seeing as he has only posted nice pictures all weekend of teams including ones I know he doesn't like.

Definitely has nothing to do with the fact that he has tweeted thousands of times over the past week updating thousands of followers, answering hundreds of questions, and sending hundreds of pictures through. But yep...super duper petty for sending a picture through which I'm sure was an accident seeing as he has only posted nice pictures all weekend of teams including ones I know he doesn't like.

i mean i was joking lol it probably was an accident and probably has 8000 pictures on his phone and didnt look at it

Black ops amazing but I just love the Beatles so much!!!! I hope they come through, I screamed with the new changes.. love it

Back