All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay are we done? Can I go to sleep now? Thanks.

tumblr_mjhw5e5NJp1qfvx4yo1_250.gif

So worlds is over.. now I'll take tomorrow to catch up on all the real life things I've missed, Wednesday and Thursday for recovery. Then we start back up on Friday for summit. Then the weekend after that I compete jamfest. Two weekends after that I compete Swedish nationals, and we'll see if wildcats are world bronze and natty champs within the same month. Phew. My season in far from over and I'm loving it! :cloud9:

Also thank you all for keeping me company and making all the long waits bearable! :kiss:

Honestly, as it was happening it was shocking but this was an AWESOME Worlds. Everyone complains about large gyms taking over, but I think this proves that you don't have to be a big gym to win. At the end of the day, it comes down to smart coaching. It gives me a little more hope for the industry, and nobody had to slip and slide through their routines this year. Overall, a big fat win in my book.

So worlds is over.. now I'll take tomorrow to catch up on all the real life things I've missed, Wednesday and Thursday for recovery. Then we start back up on Friday for summit. Then the weekend after that I compete jamfest. Two weekends after that I compete Swedish nationals, and we'll see if wildcats are world bronze and natty champs within the same month. Phew. My season in far from over and I'm loving it! :cloud9:

Also thank you all for keeping me company and making all the long waits bearable! :kiss:
Good luck.

Back