All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What did every team who won worlds this year have in common?
( I don't know the answer it was a trivia question I can't figure out)
They were all in Orlando for worlds? They all had at least one female on the team? They all had a vowel in their team name? (My first real guess was that they all hit zero, but that wasn't the case in at least one division.)

They were all in Orlando for worlds? (My first guess was that they all hit zero, but that wasn't the case in at least one division.)
Wait... who didn't hit zero? Was it Golden Girls? I haven't seen the scoresheet for the division yet.

ETA: Nevermind, didn't realise Bombshells had a deduction...

So I've learned on these threads that scales score as high as scorpions and therefore less teams are doing scorps. Is this just for the worlds scoresheet or for lower levels too?

Mixed feelings. Like seeing scorps but CP doesn't enjoy stretching for them... (she can do a heel stretch though lol)

So I've learned on these threads that scales score as high as scorpions and therefore less teams are doing scorps. Is this just for the worlds scoresheet or for lower levels too?

Mixed feelings. Like seeing scorps but CP doesn't enjoy stretching for them... (she can do a heel stretch though lol)
My confusion is how long have teams been doing scorpions.. cheer has been around for years and were just now having a complex with them ?

Didn't CU leave the boards to start CU because of hire got banned? Or did I make that up lol

He tweets things like that all the time.
And like, I get what he does it stressful and tiresome or whatever but it's his job, a job he made for himself. AFAIK being CU is the full time gig for him, so I kinda think he should suck it up. We all have rough work weeks but that doesn't excuse us acting the way he acts sometimes. Idk why when he claps back at teenagers on twitter we all just write it off as "NCA is a stressful week for him"
We don't excuse other adults acting similarly by saying they had a rough week at work.

Slow clap and all that. It's like, um, ya brought it on yourself. Lol

Didn't CU leave the boards to start CU because of hire got banned? Or did I make that up lol

He tweets things like that all the time.
And like, I get what he does it stressful and tiresome or whatever but it's his job, a job he made for himself. AFAIK being CU is the full time gig for him, so I kinda think he should suck it up. We all have rough work weeks but that doesn't excuse us acting the way he acts sometimes. Idk why when he claps back at teenagers on twitter we all just write it off as "NCA is a stressful week for him"
We don't excuse other adults acting similarly by saying they had a rough week at work.

I wish there were two accounts/entities/sources. One being purely informational with no slant at all (scores, educated deduction guesses, rankings). Another with all the opinion, editorial content, shade, commentary, predictions, etc you want.

They have been around for a while. The expectation of straight-leg scorpions is pretty new.
But who is exactly expecting that? I think its pushed for but not expected? You really don't see that many straight legs anymore, and this worlds we barely saw scorps period.

I wish there were two accounts/entities/sources. One being purely informational with no slant at all (scores, educated deduction guesses, rankings). Another with all the opinion, editorial content, shade, commentary, predictions, etc you want.

I mean, he has a personal account where he can throw shade from but why do that when you can attack people as "Cheer Updates" and instantly have thousands on your side? :rolleyes:

Back