All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh TG Immortals. That one flyer just couldn't lock her little knee out.
I found out recently that TG absorbed AZ Heat when it merged with another gym in AZ. All of the Heat coaches were out on the floor with Immortals. I was cheering so hard for them. I hope they can get through to the next round and hit!

I was rooting so hard for them, my college coach was the owner of AZ Heat and was on that mat, I feel like once they didn't hit the first thing, that flyer let her nerves get her for the rest of the routine. Hoping for a shot at redemption for them as well!

Small IOC5 Canadian Trials Top 10, the rest are in the spreadsheet

1. Cheerleading Coyotes – Wrecking Pack – 123.85

2. RND Elite All Stars – Wicked – 119.95

3. Flames Cheerleading – Rivals – 111.0

4. Cheer Sport Sharks Cambridge – Spotted Sharks – 107.00

5. Cheer Intensity All Stars – Justice – 106.85

6. Kingston Elite All Stars – Royal – 106.55

7. Mystic All Stars – Mango 5 – 104.30

8. Les Jabs – Ultimate Knockout – 100.25

9. 306 Elite – Fame – 99.95

10. Legacy Allstarz – Titanium – 99.75

Anyone have any fixes for the audio issue? Every time I switch venues (or if I'm watching dual venues, when I switch volume) it gets super garbled...sometimes it fixes on its own, sometimes it doesn't.

I was rooting so hard for them, my college coach was the owner of AZ Heat and was on that mat, I feel like once they didn't hit the first thing, that flyer let her nerves get her for the rest of the routine. Hoping for a shot at redemption for them as well!

Are you a Sun Devil? #classof2007

my toddler is being far too needy for worlds weekend...

eta: and she has accumulated far too many toys that sing and make noises that she NEVER plays with until now :|

Great Whites look amazing! I just watched a non worlds video if ICE queens for the first time and I have to say not impressed this year. The uniform changes look sloppy to me. I think if they wanted to do that they should have had 5 girls in spice girl looks at the start and had them in the front. It was distracting to see a flash of plaid or pink out of the corner of my eyes.

Cougars on prowl!! I'm trying to watch two arenas and a live concert on YouTube. I'm glad previous worlds have taught me all the multi tasking skills I have lol.

Back