All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there an updated schedule that I missed? Cheersport Smallfin Sharks were supposed to go between the two teams that have gone and I know I ran into the kitchen to grab my mac and cheese out of the microwave in the middle but I wasn't gone that long was I? :p

Is there an updated schedule that I missed? Cheersport Smallfin Sharks were supposed to go between the two teams that have gone and I know I ran into the kitchen to grab my mac and cheese out of the microwave in the middle but I wasn't gone that long was I? :p
Yes, the current schedule is in the first post! Medium divisions do not go today at all.

I thought I’d lost my obsession and it’s been the first season I’ve only taken an occasional peek here and some videos on YouTube. No buying feeds all season.

But today, I woke up and it was WORLDS and bought the feed! Cheerleading sucked me right back in again❤️

I'm doing both. Does anyone know how to switch to hp on flocheer? This is my first year on the actual stream and I'm very confused
It will pop up on the bottom once that venue starts. You may have to refresh to see it, but I'd wait until 5-10 minutes before 10 AM

I've got my sassy bow on today, so heads up on that.

While I appreciate the work all these teams put in to get to Worlds, some of them are just underwhelming. Canadian trials are always so love/hate for me

I've got my sassy bow on today, so heads up on that.

While I appreciate the work all these teams put in to get to Worlds, some of them are just underwhelming. Canadian trials are always so love/hate for me

I wouldn't be upset at all if the Canadian Trials could somehow take place in Canada before worlds bc some of these teams...

I just wish that there weren't so many bids in the east....

Or that. It would be easy enough to determine the total number of "worlds eligible" teams in Canada and reduce the number of bids/disperse them proportionately to the areas with the most teams (or largest competitions)

Or that. It would be easy enough to determine the total number of "worlds eligible" teams in Canada and reduce the number of bids/disperse them proportionately to the areas with the most teams (or largest competitions)

Exactly. I don't know of a Canadian team that wanted a bid that didn't get one, and that's crazy. It used to be so hard to get a bid

Back