All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One more team then im taking a short break to get something to drink and change into comfier clothes. sitting this long in jeans is not fun.

I never got dressed today. I told my husband this morning I will be doing absolutely nothing today. My youngest gets out of track at 4:30 I was like uhh find a ride.

I'm so glad we can hear the crowd today. Hopefully they don't start muting it again

SOT I really really enjoyed that routine!! How is this this first time this season I'm seeing it? So fun to watch.

Has anyone got a link to an actual running order for worlds and not just the one that says finalist #1-10 for the divisions? Have to go out for a bit and wanted to get timings for Large Senior All Girl finals.

Has anyone got a link to an actual running order for worlds and not just the one that says finalist #1-10 for the divisions? Have to go out for a bit and wanted to get timings for Large Senior All Girl finals.
I've been using spreadsheet it's only like 2 minutes off so far.

Mistake in pyramid, safety issue for Generals. Disputed. Thrown out. Not gossip. I'm here. Folks on 2-5 who actually hit are upset. Generals celebrating in front of the other teams meeting near the football field. Yelling; "we hit 0"

Mistake in pyramid, safety issue for Generals. Disputed. Thrown out. Not gossip. I'm here. Folks on 2-5 who actually hit are upset. Generals celebrating in front of the other teams meeting near the football field. Yelling; "we hit 0"
What was thrown out? The dispute ? or the deduction?

Ugh I need to start planning when I should drive to practice and who to miss. I'm coaching 12.30-2.30pm eat.... YES, DURING LAG and IO6. You better believe my kids are watching worlds today!

I'm thinking maybe after dynamite dragons, because I'm a good friend and will never miss them, and then miss flyers shock and hopefully be there by claw6... It's about a 10 minute drive, so if I watch both in the car right before I leave and when I get there I should be fine...

And then thankfully we have a 30 minute break 2.30-3 because my mum wanted me to buy stuff on my way home, ON WORLDS WEEKEND.

Back