All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Miialovescheer and other GMT+1 friends, here's the schedule I have so far (create a copy so you can add your own modifications).

Thanks @luv2cheer92 for your updated schedule !

EDIT :
If you're not in the GMT+1 time zone, you can change the formula in the B column :
=A2+TIME(6,0,0)
Just change the 6 in the number of hours you wish to add (you can also subtract obviously), then drag your new formula all the way down.

Thank YOU!!!

Is there any kind of an updated schedule? I’m at work today so I have to pick what I watch carefully.

I have not seen ICE - GG yet. Impressive! Tough break on that 1 SF.

Which location is GG out of? Are they new?

Crazy that ICE has 2 super strong SAG5 teams. (GG will be a force to be reckoned with in the coming few seasons.)

Is there any kind of an updated schedule? I’m at work today so I have to pick what I watch carefully.
The spreadsheet is the closest thing right now. Shouldn't be terribly off in most places. CU said that he has contacted USASF to post an updated on.

I have not seen ICE - GG yet. Impressive! Tough break on that 1 SF.

Which location is GG out of? Are they new?

Crazy that ICE has 2 super strong SAG5 teams. (GG will be a force to be reckoned with in the coming few seasons.)
They are out of the Indiana location. Took the place of Weather Girls who had been medium for a few years.

OMG - I watched IO6 with the sound turned down. Germany's music - the covers in a German accent. That's, uh, different....

Back