All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The fact that GCO wildcats globed two times in a row!! both last year and this! and no swedish team had EVER globed at USASF before..

It was confirmed by CA coaches that Panthers have 0 deductions. But yes, that is illegal and what got SSX knocked off the podium last year.

Can that be challenged? Like, another coach from the division calling for it to be looked at?

I've got so many pages to read up on, and so many teams to go back and watch bc I was adulting, coaching and buying food. Then watching the queens of scandinavia claim silver and bronze in io6. WOW. I'm stressed but extremely happy right now! I haven't read all about LAG and the drama that is, but I just hope that was enough to globe for seniors!

I have to be at work soon. I don't get out until late. Can someone please tag me which page to look for lag standings please thanks. And if large coed

Can that be challenged? Like, another coach from the division calling for it to be looked at?
People try all the time, but you are not allowed to protest another teams’ deductions (or lack thereof). We have probably won in the past when we should have gotten a deduction several times. We also have probably lost several times when other teams should have gotten called for stuff and didn’t. It is what it is. I don’t know anything about the pyramid in question - I didn’t see an issue live or on the replay - that is something I would usually notice.

Panthers did not get called for a legality. I just checked again.

That could open up flood gates. What stops coaches from turning around and challenging (as an example) something that got called as a bobble, but they think it was a fall.

Back