All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Taking a brief break to be a productive citizen before someone calls CPS and/or condemns my home because it needs mopped badly.

I'm watching videos of Reckless celebrating in the pool in their uniforms and praying they get ruined forever.
I don't know why but they got progressively worse as the season went on. I actually liked the top and skirt but then they added shorts which ruined the "old school" look, and arm bands which just look terrible with any uniform, and finally nude sparkle tights that remind me more of dance than cheer.

I wonder when the coaches are holding up their arms in a zero...but than mistakes start happening, than is it one, two...etc? I mean once the zero is no longer up, the athletes must know they didn’t hit something.

I don’t know...I’m sort of kidding but once that “zeros” gone when they’re competing, they know shits going wrong.

Brilliant schedule : big break for 45 minutes, then schedule ALL venues at once...
They keep doing this and I don't get it. Like make the breaks in each venue staggered. It'll make it easier for everyone involved lol

Glad I'm not the only one taking a break... I seriously need a nap before the madness of the top teams in Small Coed starts. See ya later.

They keep doing this and I don't get it. Like make the breaks in each venue staggered. It'll make it easier for everyone involved lol

Maybe they do it so people HAVE to choose where they go and they don't have to handle large crowds in one place only ?
But still, it's annoying... And we don't even have scores to update during downtime anymore :rolleyes:

I've got an IMF Regional Economic Outlook report to sort through for my thesis so I will see you all for smoed. Pray for me :defeated:

Back