All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looooved Purple. Steel has filled that void nicely for me at least. Their redemption at Worlds after NCA that year has to be one of the biggest comebacks.
Absolutely agree. I always like to think that Steel is the reincarnation of Purple.

I'm about to be unproductive beyond my usual unproductiveness :p. I work in an area that requires me to use privacy screens on my monitors...best thing ever today.
Just wish I could find an actual performance order.....
ugh I should've brought my privacy screen today... thankfully it's only me and one other guy at this client site today and he can't see my screen!

There is a swedis tradition the day before 1st of may with a thing called Majbål. That is like these big bonfires to celebrate spring. but why would i wanna be going to that when i can be inside and watch worlds all night?

If I'm not mistaken, Stingrays used to have a large senior all girl team called Spice before Orange.
Yep. Spice was an R5 team that decided to go for a bid at the end of the season then went and got I think 5th? at Worlds. Spice has stayed R5 since then.

Green also went large senior for Worlds in 08

And Peach was large in '13 before they switched with Orange

The boards under the front left of the stage in the arena must be breaking bc I can hear every landing over there

Yep. Spice was an R5 team that decided to go for a bid at the end of the season then went and got I think 5th? at Worlds. Spice has stayed R5 since then.

Green also went large senior for Worlds in 08

ETA: And Peach was large in '13 before they switched with Orange

I remember all the confusion when they next year they switched with Orange and people were skeptical. Then something clicked for Peach/Orange and it just works so well

How have you guys already written 8 pages?

Glad I got to watch the first teams stealthily during a meeting pretending to take notes, and then the meeting actually was done earlier and I'm home now ready to watch with you guys all day/night/morning long.

How have you guys already written 8 pages?

Glad I got to watch the first teams stealthily during a meeting pretending to take notes, and then the meeting actually was done earlier and I'm home now ready to watch with you guys all day/night/morning long.
We're having an in depth discussion of Rays Worlds teams history lol

Back