All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Children are knocking on my door, which is locked because class doesn’t start for another 30 minutes. Go play hopscotch!

And Reign - I really thought it was their weekend :(

Yasss, Lady Bullets!!! They haven't been the same in recent years, but I love this routine and I'm so happy they hit

Not liking the hip hop move/"reign challenge" in the front for LB.. especially when she pulls her pants up right before.......

Also noooo reign! We've been pretty good as far as injuries goes this weekend, please don't start happening in finals. :(

Now I'm gonna catch up on everything lol see you in 10 pages!

I have class from 8 am - 4 pm today (11 am - 7 pm EST) so I'm gonna have to be very sneaky with watching on my laptop for Large Senior finals

These DJs are killing me with the song selections this weekend. Today must be 80's rock day in the Field House.
The best has been the Baywatch theme playing right before a German team went on (I think it was Saturday).

These DJs are killing me with the song selections this weekend. Today must be 80's rock day in the Field House.
The best has been the Baywatch theme playing right before a German team went on (I think it was Saturday).
I swear I heard Bay City Rollers playing a second ago...

1 SF and a tumbling omission I saw for TG Angels.

I will tell you that the facial expressions on the girl in the back when that 2nd stunt hits = cutest thing.

Back