All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People do realize Cheer Updates is not a judge, right? His initial tweets after a routine are based on what he/his team saw, and some things are easy to miss with so much going on. I see people telling him to "review the routine" to see Orange OOB but what would him reviewing the routine do, lol?

I'm saying
  1. Panthers
  2. WCSS
  3. Orange
  4. SE
After that I am not sure. F5 got a few deductions but so did supermodels, midnight, cheer savannah, and chiefs. For 5th I am thinking F5 just because their raw score is probably a lot higher than the others but it could be midnight.

I’m cheering for WCSS
I really don’t want the curse to be broken.

And it’s not just because it’s panthers, if wcss we in the position to break the curse I’d definitely be for senior elite.

I like things like that.. maybe I’m dorky lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

But of course the CURSE IS NOT BROKEN UNLESS THEY WIN.

IN TERMS OF CLEAN, WCSS had no mistakes that I could see and I did notice that Panthers had a small-ish bobble left side.

But I'm used to the NCA winner totally falling apart s0 they should be very proud of themselves!

What time are LAG awards? I forgot to bookmark the schedule and I can't seem to find it again so if anyone could send it my way that would be great. Thanks!

Back