All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love WCSS more than life (I chose to watch them live over our gym) but at the same time I want the curse to be broken but I also don’t want the curse to be broken because it’s been such a constant factor at worlds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking a break and checking the scheduele. Sorry MAG but you will have to be for me until after LAG awards. Im gonna watch Awards and SSC. Not missing BSB or smoed or any of the other big teams. Just not happening,

Additional prediction:

If we look at history, Orange ALWAYS WINS when they hit zero.

Stranger things have happened, though!

I am no longer breathing after Panther's routine. That was SO GOOD!! I was so nervous watching them all I could think about was the curse!

How close were the scores from yesterday? i cant recall off the top of my head and havent been able to watch the routines yet

How close were the scores from yesterday? i cant recall off the top of my head and havent been able to watch the routines yet
SE, Stars, and Orange were all very close in raw scores. Panthers were about a point higher than them.

I hope Panthers get gold :
1) They were amazing !
2) I want the curse broken so we don't hear about it every year at NCA and Worlds.
3) I'd like to salvage what's left of my disastrous bracket...

Okay having done some more thinking
  1. Panthers. They hit hard and have a high raw score. Plus I just need this curse broken
  2. WCSS No super strong evidence just a feeling lol
  3. Orange
  4. SE
  5. F5? I know they had some deductions but so did the other teams and I am pretty confident that they will have a higher raw score than the teams in the bottom half of the division
  6. Midnight- Less deductions than Cheer Savannah and ACE and I think a higher raw
  7. -10. No clue.

I'm saying
  1. Panthers
  2. WCSS
  3. Orange
  4. SE
After that I am not sure. F5 got a few deductions but so did supermodels, midnight, cheer savannah, and chiefs. For 5th I am thinking F5 just because their raw score is probably a lot higher than the others but it could be midnight.

This is my prediction, though I think 1 and 2 could switch and that seems plausible too.

Back