All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is my prediction, though I think 1 and 2 could switch and that seems plausible too.
I could see that. I am just really pulling for Panthers because I like their routine better and I want to see the curse broken more than I want to see WCSS go back to back.

I think Panthers had more teeny technique issues than Stars, minuscule balance checks and bases moving around. And then I remember that Orange exists and don’t know all over again.

But it’s an actual crud shoot at this point because it’s going to be so close and it’ll come down to the tiny things.

the curse looking at Panthers like
giphy.gif

I just want the curse to be broken so winning NCA can become what it is in other divisions instead of being a dark cloud hanging over your head for the rest of the season haha

I could see that. I am just really pulling for Panthers because I like their routine better and I want to see the curse broken more than I want to see WCSS go back to back.

I'd like to see the curse broken too, but I will admit that I like the WCSS routine more. It's gonna be close.

Back