All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am hoping the technique on Orange pulls them through... when the hit it just looks so freaking good. SSX score jumped higher than Generals today with both hitting zero so I think the same can happen for Orange!

I'd like to see the curse broken too, but I will admit that I like the WCSS routine more. It's gonna be close.
Ahhh. See I just cannot get into themed routines. WCSS are super talented but they have never been one of my favorites and this year it clicked that it is the themed routines since I don't like F5 or Viqueens either.

Swoosh and WE Black Ops were in 1st by 6 points yesterday. Miss Silver is in 1st by 13 points currently.
Thanks. Do you know if this is the biggest difference in finals so far? I know prelims can have some pretty big differences that narrow on day 2.

Thanks. Do you know if this is the biggest difference in finals so far? I know prelims can have some pretty big differences that narrow on day 2.
So far yes from what I've seen. Don't think I've ever seen a team ahead by 13 points at any point though, that's insane!

So far yes from what I've seen. Don't think I've ever seen a team ahead by 13 points at any point though, that's insane!
It really is! I haven't been following the xsmall divisions this year but I will have to go back and watch Miss Silver

Ironic that USASF is playing "Look What You Made Me Do" considering all the controversies of copyright infringement and the terrible mixes. I see you, USASF.

A little disheartening to already see athletes complaining on social media about WHICH globe they got. Don't coaches talk to their kids before going into awards or at least teach them in general to be respectful, humble, and grateful?

Back