All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BIG SCHEDULE ALERT:

BSB goes on at 4. LAG AWARDS WILL PROBABLY START THEN.

BSB ALSO IS ON SAME TIME AS A-TEAM.

JUST AN FYI.

SAME FOR ECE BOMBSHELLS AND LAG AWARDS.

you can always miss the introduction of all the teams for an hour and then the whole senior speech and the video for BSB

Ahhh. See I just cannot get into themed routines. WCSS are super talented but they have never been one of my favorites and this year it clicked that it is the themed routines since I don't like F5 or Viqueens either.

I can respect that. I actually hated the Lady Gaga theme---super talented, but Gaga isn't my cup of tear. However, I'm like obsessed with the Greatest Showman right now so the circus theme is speaking to me. The only other theme I've ever like came out of Cali and it was their District 3 routine.

BIG SCHEDULE ALERT:

BSB goes on at 4. LAG AWARDS WILL PROBABLY START THEN.

BSB ALSO IS ON SAME TIME AS A-TEAM.

JUST AN FYI.

SAME FOR ECE BOMBSHELLS AND LAG AWARDS.

I blame BSB for this... they didn't HAVE to be a tire fire yesterday...

980x.png

Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm so confused about the music rule... do international teams have to have cover songs as well? Or does the rule not apply? What happens if a team has the original song in their music??

I can respect that. I actually hated the Lady Gaga theme---super talented, but Gaga isn't my cup of tear. However, I'm like obsessed with the Greatest Showman right now so the circus theme is speaking to me. The only other theme I've ever like came out of Cali and it was their District 3 routine.
Oh okay. See I'm the opposite I love most Cali routines. One thing I do like about LAG is that there is a lot of variety in the types of routines.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm so confused about the music rule... do international teams have to have cover songs as well? Or does the rule not apply? What happens if a team has the original song in their music??
Rules apply to everyone. I believe that they have to be reported by somebody for something to be done/get a deduction.

Warning to my townspeople.. I have eleven minutes to get CP in car, negotiate school traffic and drive five minutes home.. do not get in my way.. I need to see my Sunnies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to a coach from CA there, Panthers officially have 0 deductions.

I almost asked this when someone was talking about gens getting no deductions, but how are they getting that info before awards/seeing score sheets? Are coaches given their actual score sheets prior to awards for their own teams? Or are they just awarded the "you hit zero" pins on all days of competition and that's what they're going by?

Back