All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Happy I ended on Archangels before I headed over to school! It’s gonna be approx 10.30 here when SLC comes on, I hope my math teacher is in a “stay at my desk” mood haha

Hmmm...I'm not gonna say that BABS didn't deserve 1st because they did; but I really did not think it would be such a big gap. And SE :(

It just goes to show how treacherous the LAG division was. One mistake and you're toast. Plus, Stars nailed that routine. It was electrifying!

I know those are really low scores. But that team most likely practice on crappy a$$ mats in whatever small gymnasium they can get their hands on. Cheerleading really doesn't have the same opportunity and resources over here. Like other than England I don't know of a country where there's sprung floor. We get to compete on gymnastics floor during jamfest Nordic, but that is one performance a year, literally 2.30 where we're on anything similar to sprung floor.

They were also at ICU so might as well just go and get the experience of performing at worlds.

Last edited:
Back