All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry y'all, I might've been the one to jinx miss silver!!! I was silently thinking "oh I wish you'd get silver so my bracket would be more correct", then it happened. I'M SORRY!!!

I'm sorry y'all, I might've been the one to jinx miss silver!!! I was silently thinking "oh I wish you'd get silver so my bracket would be more correct", then it happened. I'M SORRY!!!

I wish I had your powers. My brackets wouldn't be so hopeless !

So - I'm not entirely sure but I think Elite Cheer Stars may have just snuck in there with a globe in XS....I will officially pass out and need reviving. There was a tumble bobble, it may keep them 4th....god, I may die before awards.

Guys no team from missouri has ever made top 10 and Cheer Stl Archangels were in second yesterday and they hit perfect in all 3 performances. I want a globe for them so bad!! It would mean so much not only to them but to st louis cheer on the whole!

Platinums Small Coed 5 was got 17th in semis too and was only a few points from finals! Missouri has really been stepping their game up in recent years.

Edit: I almost forgot! Small senior has 36 teams in it and KCAC from KC, Mo was in 14th in semis! If there had been just a few more teams in the division they would have made finals too!

Last edited:
Back